SUMMER IS NEARLY HERE (HOPEFULLY)
The weather is being a little iffy where I am, one day it can be beautiful and then it can be overcast for a week. Very unfair if you ask me, I neeeeed that sunshine! Today I’ve complied a little summer wishlist of things beauty I
want need for the upcoming summer months.
- Instaglow from The Body Shop (£14)– this is a new release from The Body Shop and it says ‘it will revive your skin with a healthy-looking glow. This multi-tasking formula illuminates, minimises the appearance of pores, reduces shine and moisturises for 24H’. Sounds pretty perfect to me.In the summer I don’t like to wear a foundation so this sounds like an ideal product to just make my skin look a tiiiiny bit better.
- Burt’s Bees Lip Crayon (Redwood Forest £8.99) – I love Burt’s Bees in general, I love bees and love natural skincare and make-up. When I first saw these I was surprised at the swatches because they had sooo much pigment to them. Obviously the balms are sheer so I guess that’s what I was expecting here too. I’m 100% going to get this lip crayon for moisturising colour yaaaaaaaay!
- Karma Gorilla Perfume (£12/10ml) – this is honestly one of my favourite perfume scents of all time. I love the combination of scents created by orange oil, patchouli oil, lemongrass oil and pine oil. It is fresh and warm and alllll things nice.
- Pinita Colada Body Butter (£14/200ml) – After having a love affair with the limited edition Mojito Body Butter from TBS I am betting on this one being just as delicious! I love TBS Body Butters, they are so smooth and hydrating and give of a gorgeous scent all day long. GOT. TO. TRY. IT.
- Dr Jart Water Fuse BB Cream – After I really fell out with Boots for not selling this any more I am just hoping and wishing and praying that it reappears somewhere in the UK for me to buy! This is 100% my favourite base product ever. PLEASE COME BACK (wishlist WISH list!!!)
I hope you enjoyed this post, what’s on your summer beauty wishlist?